Frrok Çupi discovers the sensational names that have been removed from politics and exposes them all: Azem Hajdari told me that 'I will kill Berisha, or he will kill me', Ilir Meta wanted to execute Becchetti for 2 million euros, here how they poisoned...
What is happening? Two explosions in Tirana / Explosives are planted in two apartments, the police reveal the details
Troubles for Ilir Meta are increasing, the Assembly asks the File Authority to publish the names of former insurance agents who are part of the Public Administration
The behind-the-scenes "bombshell" is revealed, this is why Berisha took out the spy file from Meta, Begaj's decree, flirting with Rama and ambassador Kim made the head of "Foltore" mad
Details from the injury in Fushë-Krujë/ The reason why the fight started between the perpetrator and the 55-year-old man, where he aggravated the use of weapons, becomes clear. Police respond
The Balkans smell of "gunpowder", the diabolical plan that Vucic is preparing together with Putin for Croatia is revealed, riots are warned, this is how the situation can escalate into an armed conflict
The scary scenario at the Serbian-Russian table, the "red lines" between the USA and Russia could ignite Kosovo, Putin wants bloodshed in the Balkans
"Zelensky is like Hitler", Dmitry Medvedev comes up with the scary theory, this is how the senior Russian official is preparing the ground to take the place of Vladimir Putin
Name/ He took a bribe of two thousand euros, GJKKO makes the decision for the police officer, this is how many years I will suffer
Written by SOT.COM.AL 5 Korrik 2022
GJKKO has made the decision for the police inspector Levzat Veselaj to sentence him to 2 years in prison for the charge of receiving money and allowing constructions without permission.
Levzat Veselaj was convicted of corruption and was deprived of the right to exercise public functions for 5 years.
GJKKO also sentenced Enver Rada, who was paying the bribe, to 8 months in prison.
It is communicated in summary that, on 01.07.2022, in the Special Court of First Instance for Corruption and Organized Crime, the decision was announced regarding the criminal case in charge of the defendants LV and ER, where the panel composed of judge Atalanta Zeqiraj, decided:
1. Guilty declaration of the defendant LV for committing the criminal offense "Passive corruption of persons exercising public functions", provided for by Article 259/2 of the Criminal Code and his sentence of 3 years imprisonment.
2. Based on Article 406 of the Penal Code, 1/3 of the prison sentence is reduced for the defendant LV, being finally sentenced to 2 (two) years of imprisonment.
3. The serving of the sentence for the defendant LV starts from the day of detention and will be carried out in a regular security prison.
4. In application of Article 35 of the Criminal Code, the defendant LV is deprived of the right to exercise public functions for a period of 5 (five) years.
5. The guilty declaration of the defendant ER for committing the criminal offense "Active corruption of persons exercising public functions", provided by Article 244/2 of the Criminal Code and his sentence of 1 (one) year imprisonment.
6. Based on Article 406 of the Penal Code, 1/3 of the prison sentence is reduced for the defendant ER, being finally sentenced to 8 (eight) months of imprisonment.
7. Based on Article 59 of the Criminal Code, the execution of the prison sentence for the defendant ER is suspended, putting the defendant on probation for a period of 16 (sixteen) months, provided that he does not commit another criminal offense and maintain contact with the Probation Service.