Popular Italian media: Here are the places in Albania where precious minerals are "hidden" and the big plan that Meloni is preparing for Tirana
The situation within the PD, Gaz Bardhi comes out with the urgent announcement
The strong race between Erdogan and Kilicdaroglu, here is who is the new president of Turkey
The punch attack on Sali Berisha, the forensic medicine comes out with the last statement for Gert Shehu
Will Rudina Hajdari run for the head of the DP? The former MP is surprised by the answer
Kreshnik Spahiu makes the scary warning: If the US and the EU withdraw, Kosovo's sovereignty...
Tensions in the North of Kosovo/ Democratic MP raises the alarm and explodes the 'bombshell' statement: Russian agents in Nis are being provided with Serbian diplomatic passports
"We have a division between the position and the Albanian opposition"/ Kreshnik Spahiu reveals the strong behind-the-scenes: This is why Rama has chosen Turkey as a partner, while Berisha has Greece?
What is happening? Some arrested in Rinas, Muriqan and Morin. A large amount of money is seized and...
Written by SOT.COM.AL 31 Mars 2023
Controls by the Police services are intensified at the Border Crossing Points, for the capture of wanted persons and the crackdown on illegality.
- 3 citizens wanted for various criminal offenses were arrested in Rinas, Muriqan and Morin. One of them was sentenced to 7 years in prison for organizing illegal immigration.
– 1 case of non-declaration of money was hit in PKK Grabom, 19,900 dollars were seized.
- A case of smuggling of goods in PKK Rinas was also investigated, 30 cigarette packs were seized, without tax stamps.
Police services at all border crossing points, within the framework of cooperation with Interpol Tirana, for the capture of national or international wanted citizens, who try to enter or leave the territory of the Republic of Albania, to avoid justice, have caught 3 citizens, specifically:
- The Rinas Border Police Services, at the exit of RSH, have captured the citizen Rexhep Rapi (Arapi), 60 years old, resident of Durrës, who after verification by Interpol Tirana has turned out to be an internationally wanted person, after the Court of Appeal Genoa, Italy, has sentenced him to 7 years in prison for the criminal offense of "Organizing illegal immigration", of which he has 4 years left to serve. Interpol Tirana is following the procedures for the extradition of this citizen to Italy.
- The Muriqan Border Police Services, at the entrance of RS, detained the citizen Flamur Shala, 38 years old, resident in Switzerland, who after verification turned out to be a wanted person, after the Kavajë Judicial District Court sentenced him to 2 years of imprisonment, for the criminal offenses of "Resisting a police officer of public order" and "Disobeying the order of a police officer".
- Border Police Services Morin, at the entrance of RSH, have detained the Kosovar citizen BG, 39 years old, resident in Kosovo, who after verification by Interpol Tirana has turned out to be a person wanted internationally by Interpol NCB Brussels, for the criminal offense "Attempts to possess, buy or transport cocaine", carried out in cooperation, provided for in the Criminal Code of Belgium. Interpol Tirana is following the procedures for the extradition of this citizen to Belgium.
Gjithashtu, si rezultat i kontrolleve është goditur një rast i modeklarimit të të hollave dhe një rast i kontrabandës së mallrave.
-Shërbimet e Policisë Kufitare në PPK Grabom, bazuar në analizën e riskut, në dalje të RSh-së, kanë kaluar në vijën e dytë, për kontroll të detajuar, automjetin me drejtues shtetasin A. T., nga Plava, Mali Zi. Gjatë kontrollit, shërbimet e Policisë kanë gjetur dhe sekuestruar në cilësinë e provës materiale 19 900 dollarë amerikanë, të cilat ky shtetas nuk i kishte deklaruar sipas përcaktimeve ligjore.
The case of an attempt to smuggle goods has been dealt with by the services of PKK Rinas. For this case, the materials have been referred to the Prosecutor's Office and the proceedings have started in a free state for the VC citizen, 47 years old, resident in England (with English citizenship), since during the search in her suitcase 30 cigarette sticks, without a tax stamp, were found. which were seized as material evidence.
The materials were passed to the Prosecutor's Office for further action.