In the search since yesterday, a person is found dead in Elbasan, the first suspicions
What happened at the DP National Council Meeting, Paloka takes the media out
"Cyber ??attacks in Albania, Berisha breaks the strong statement and warns: Groups from Russia and Serbia are also involved, this is why Rama hides the information from the citizens
COVID-19 in Albania/ The Ministry of Health publishes the figures, here are how many new cases there have been in the last 24 hours
The meeting of the National Council, the document reveals, this is how the primaries in the DP will be organized
The arrest of the trauma doctor/ "You helped me, but I will kill you with stones", Lorenc Vangjeli: Under the policemen's masks, the portrait of every ungrateful Albanian
Funds from Russia/ The PD leadership meeting is closed, here is what is expected to happen today
"If measures are not taken, we can expect only victims", Artan Hoxha raises great concern for Shkodra: It is not only crime!
Kosovo on alert/ The Emergency Agency gives a strong warning, here's what will happen in the next hours
Written by SOT.COM.AL 13 Gusht 2022
The Emergency Management Agency AME has warned today that there may be flooding in certain areas of Kosovo, according to the recommendations of the IHMK.
AME appeals to citizens to be careful to avoid all possible risks and to be alert, therefore to make the necessary preparations in all local structures.
Based on the recommendations of the early warning from the Hydrometeorological Institute of Kosovo IHMK, and in order to avoid the risk of floods (floods) as a result of the atmospheric precipitation during these days, as a result there may be rapid floods and flooding of certain areas in Kosovo.
With primary official duty, the protection of citizens' lives, material goods, the environment and cultural heritage, we warn and guide!
Let's all be careful to avoid all possible risks and raise vigilance, therefore also make the necessary preparations in all local structures, emergency response services as well as mobilize the human and technical capacities of the Municipal Directorates for Protection and Rescue and those relevant in Kosovo, based on the assessment of risks from Natural Disasters and Other Disasters - FNFT, and in particular from floods (floods), in order to implement emergency operational plans in cases of floods (floods).
The AME Emergency Management Agency on this occasion recommends the necessary and necessary measures for the relevant municipal structures for Protection, Rescue and Assistance, for:
– Identification (picketing), evidence, assessment of potential areas of flood risk as well as reporting to the AME Emergency Management Agency;
- The establishment of continuous supervision of the level of rivers, reservoirs, and other water collectors in rural areas,
- It is recommended that the local government intervene with the cleaning of river beds, brooks and water collectors in the narrow mouths - brooks, where there may be a risk from wild dumps (inert matter and waste in or near the river beds), as well as vegetation around or near them, such as (willows, woody masses), etc.
– Maintenance of storm water discharge channels;
- Regulation of embankments and drainage channels of rivers and streams;
– Kontrollimin e qëndrueshmërisë së urave dhe rishikimi i urave të improvizuara, të cilat supozohet se nuk i plotësojnë kushtet bazike të qëndrueshmërisë në raste të valës së të reshurave , por mund të jenë pengesë potenciale për rrjedhje normale të ujit në shtratin e lumit.
Rikujtojmë , se mbrojtja dhe ruajtja e të mirave materiale, ambientit, trashëgimisë kulturore si dhe reagimi në rreziqe dhe kërcënime është detyrim ligjorë institucional dhe qytetarë për secilin pjesëtarë në shoqërinë e shtetit të Kosovës!
Qytetaret e RKS rekomandohet të shmangin praninë e tyre afër zonave me rrezik të lartë pranë rrjedhës së lumenjve, prrockave dhe rrugëve të cilat mund të kenë vërshime të shpejta dhe përmbytje dhe sipas vlerësimit nga autoritetet, të bashkëpunojnë me struktura dhe shërbimet emergjente.