BREAKING NEWS

Photo/ Survey, who is the favorite and least favorite leader of Albanians

Photo/ Survey, who is the favorite and least favorite leader of Albanians
x
BREAKING NEWS

The release of former deputy Alqi Blako from the cell, reacts strongly Meta: Fatal blow to the justice system, the decision was taken by order of...

The release of former deputy Alqi Blako from the cell, reacts strongly Meta:
x
BREAKING NEWS

The unexpected happened at Sali Berisha's meeting in Gjirokastër: Terri of this government! Democrats turn on take the immediate decision

The unexpected happened at Sali Berisha's meeting in Gjirokastër:
x
BREAKING NEWS

The journalist makes a strong statement: the European Union has punished and penalized Serbia, here's the reason

The journalist makes a strong statement: the European Union has punished and
x
BREAKING NEWS

Cyber ??attacks on Albania, the US takes the drastic decision against Iran! The American representative makes a strong warning: If the aggression is not curbed, it will...

Cyber ??attacks on Albania, the US takes the drastic decision against Iran! The
x
BREAKING NEWS

DP submits the draft law in the Assembly: To automatically prohibit the awarding of tenders for...

DP submits the draft law in the Assembly: To automatically prohibit the awarding
x
BREAKING NEWS

COVID-19 in Albania/ The Ministry of Health publishes the figures, here are how many cases there have been in the last 24 hours

COVID-19 in Albania/ The Ministry of Health publishes the figures, here are how
x
BREAKING NEWS

Paloka makes serious accusations: Blako was released, why are Rama and Yuri Kim silent?! Here's the deal...

Paloka makes serious accusations: Blako was released, why are Rama and Yuri Kim
x

Aktualitet

A tailor's building catches fire in Korçë, the electrical cabinet is at risk

A tailor's building catches fire in Korçë, the electrical

The building of a tailor in District No. is engulfed in flames. 9 of the city of Korca. In advance, it is reported that no one was injured, as there were no people in the building at the time of the fire.

It is learned that the building serves as a tailor's shop, which is currently functional, and it is suspected that the cause of the fire may have been the electric cable on the tailor's terrace.

Firefighters are on the scene and are working to extinguish the fire, but an electrical cabin located very close to the building is at risk from the flames.