The complaint of the family members of the 4 killed on January 21, GJKKO makes the decision on the case
NATO heats up the blood between Vladimir Putin and Erdogan, the move that can turn the two friends against each other and the US plan to eliminate the Russian "Wagner" group
Lulzim Basha takes the latest decision and submits to the Council of Europe...
The 42-year-old stabbed the bloody Tepelena, severely hit the woman and then himself
What happened? The judicial process for the Elbasan incinerator is postponed
NAME/ Serious incident in the hospital of Gramsci, the patient jumps from the fourth floor, the first details are disclosed
30 minutes before the session, Berisha makes an unexpected move, this is what is happening in the blue headquarters
"Criminal act"/ The former socialist mayor of this city denounces the Socialist Party: They don't allow me to...
The annex to the agreement between Kosovo and Serbia is published, here is what it contains
Written by SOT.COM.AL 19 Mars 2023
The Prime Minister of Kosovo, Albin Kurti, and the President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vucic, met on March 18 in Ohrid, North Macedonia, as part of the dialogue process for the normalization of relations, and after more than 10 hours of talks, they reached an agreement on the implementation of European proposal.
As Kurti himself announced during his media appearance, the European Union published the contents of the Annex of the implementation of the agreement for the normalization of relations between Kosovo and Serbia.
• The Annex is an integral part of the Agreement.
•Kosovo and Serbia fully commit to comply with all articles of the Agreement and this Annex, and to implement all their respective obligations – deriving from the Agreement and the Annex – appropriately and in good faith.
• The parties take into account that the Agreement and the Implementation Annex become an integral part of the respective processes of membership of Kosovo and Serbia in the EU. The parties take into account that, immediately after the approval of the Agreement and this Annex, the EU mediator will start the process to change the standards of Chapter 35 for Serbia, to consider the new obligations of Serbia, arising from Agreement and Annex.
• The parties agree to adopt the Declaration on Missing Persons, as negotiated within the dialogue mediated by the EU, as an urgent matter.
• To implement Article 7, Kosovo immediately starts negotiations within the dialogue mediated by the EU, for the determination of specific arrangements and guarantees, which ensure an appropriate level of self-management for the Serbian community in Kosovo, in accordance with previous agreements relevant dialogue, as determined by the EU mediator.
• The parties agree to establish a Joint Monitoring Committee, chaired by the EU, within 30 days. The implementation of all provisions will be ensured and supervised by the Joint Monitoring Committee.
• To implement Article 9, the EU will organize a donor conference within 150 days, to create a package of investments and financial assistance for Kosovo and Serbia. No distribution will occur before the EU determines that all provisions of the Agreement have been fully implemented.
•Kosovo and Serbia agree that all articles shall be applied independently of each other.
• The order of the paragraphs of this Annex does not prejudge the order of their implementation.
• Kosovo and Serbia agree not to block the implementation of any of the articles.
• All discussions related to the implementation of the Agreement will take place within the dialogue mediated by the EU.
•Kosovo and Serbia acknowledge that non-compliance with their obligations from the Agreement, Annex or past Dialogue Agreements may have direct negative consequences for their respective EU membership processes and for the financial assistance they receive from the EU.