Who would want to kill Sali Berisha? Ervin Karamuço casts strong doubts: There is a possibility that Gerti Shehu was used by...
COVID-19 in Albania/ The Ministry of Health issues an important announcement
The procedures for the removal of Ambassador Yuri Kim are starting, the last minute announcement is revealed
The Swiss Parliament approves the important agreement with Albania
What is happening? Head of SPAK meeting with senior officials of DASH
Under investigation for money laundering, the Special Court takes the important decision Rezart Taçin
Big loss for the football of our country! Marked his name among the record holders of the quadrangle in the world, the legend of the Albanian goal passes away prematurely (Name+Photo)
"The biggest fear was when...", the cabinet director tells the moments after Berisha's hit: We were blocked, we had...
Video/ Businesses in Tirana and Durrës were terrorized, 2 'falcons' (NAMES) suffer
Written by SOT.COM.AL 7 Tetor 2022
The police operation coded "Serial" is finalized, while two citizens were arrested. Official sources from the police informed that citizens Florjan Shupli and Rafaelo Tola, both residents of Kombinat, ended up behind bars, and citizen EB was prosecuted in a free state, for the criminal offense "Theft", committed in cooperation.
They stole from different businesses, in Tirana and Durrës, 2 citizens were arrested, their accomplice was prosecuted.
12 thefts committed by these citizens are cleared and documented.
Services of Police Station No. 6, following the work to prevent and combat criminal activity in the field of theft of property and assets, after information received on the operative route about some citizens who were stealing from businesses, in Tirana and Durrës, have organized and finalized the police operation coded "Serial".
As a result of this operation, the citizens F. Sh., 19 years old and RT, 20 years old, both residents of Kombinat, were arrested, and the citizen EB was prosecuted in a free state, for the criminal offense "Theft", committed in cooperation.
From the verifications carried out and the collected evidence, it has emerged that these citizens are suspected perpetrators of several thefts that occurred in Tirana and Durrës, specifically:
- On 29.09.2022, in Tirana, on "Migjeni" boulevard, during the night, it is suspected that they forcibly stole a sum of money from a pharmacy;
– On 28.09.2022, in Durrës, during the night, they allegedly stole from 3 businesses, 1 pharmacy and 2 bars;
- On 24.09.2022, in Tirana, during the night, they allegedly stole from 3 businesses, two of them on "Muhamet Deliu" street and one on "Jordan Misja" street;
- On 17.09.2022, on "Preng Bib Doda" street, it is suspected that they stole a sum of money, in a business owned by citizen A. Ç.;
- In June, in Ndroq, Tirana, they allegedly stole a lot of money from a bakery.
Work continues on documenting other thefts that may have been committed by this citizen.
The materials were passed to the Prosecutor's Office for further procedural actions.