DP submits the draft law in the Assembly: To automatically prohibit the awarding of tenders for...
COVID-19 in Albania/ The Ministry of Health publishes the figures, here are how many cases there have been in the last 24 hours
Paloka makes serious accusations: Blako was released, why are Rama and Yuri Kim silent?! Here's the deal...
The strong statement of the former democratic deputy: I am ready to run for the Municipality of Tirana, the base has asked me
The market is shaken, the board drives the price of oil and gasoline into the stratosphere
What is happening? "Did you go to Avdylaj for the last time?"/ The disappearance of Ervis Martinaj, RENEA lands in this city
The gun jumps in Shkodër
The warning is coming / The Mediterranean is burning, 8 dangerous symptoms of heatstroke that you should never ignore
Written by SOT.COM.AL 2 Korrik 2022
We are in the month of July and for days the temperatures have reached the maximum, and often they have gone to extremes.
Every year, high temperatures cause thousands of victims across the globe, so you should consider some things, how to understand the symptoms of heatstroke and the measures you should take to be safe.
1. High body temperature/ If the body temperature reaches up to 39 degrees Celsius, you may be at risk of heat stroke. Even if the thermometer reads less than 39, but you still show symptoms of heat stroke, you should take measures to reduce the temperature or you should seek medical help.
2. Muscle cramps/ Also known as heat cramps, this is one of the first symptoms of heat-related exercise problems. You may experience painful cramps, especially in your legs, arms or abdomen, when you sweat a lot. Although not caused by heat alone, muscle cramps become more frequent when the body has not adapted to high temperatures. Dehydration is also another common cause of cramps, however, if you have such pains along with other symptoms, don't ignore them.
3. Lack of sweating – or excessive sweating / When you spend a lot of time in extreme heat, the body stops maintaining the internal temperature. Thus, you stop sweating or you are sweating more than usual.
4.Marramendje ose vështirësi në të ecur/ Goditja nga i nxehti shkakton çrregullim të sistemit nervor qendror, prandaj mungesa e koordinimit, marramendja ose pamundësia për të ecur janë shenja alarmi që nuk duhet t’i injoroni.
5.Dhimbje koke therëse/ Dhimbja therëse e kokës është një tjetër simptomë e zakonshme e goditjes së tru. Kjo simptomë zhvillohet kryesisht si pasojë e dehidratimit (kur nuk keni pirë mjaftueshëm ujë) ose si komplikacion i goditjes në tru në sistemin nervor qendror.
6.Të përziera ose të vjella/ Ndërkohë që vazhdoni të djersitni, trupi bëhet edhe më shumë i dehidratuar. I nxehti fillon të prekë disa organe, duke shkaktuar të përziera, të vjella ose gjendje të fikëti.
7. Redness of the skin / In cases of heatstroke, the body directs blood flow to the skin in an attempt to cool down, which is why the skin becomes red. The skin may also feel very dry or cold, depending on the type of stroke you are experiencing.
8. Irregular heartbeat or breathing difficulties/ The heart is placed under a great pressure as a result of extreme heat. It has to pump harder and faster to make sure the body's natural cooling systems work properly to keep the body temperature balanced. This can also lead to breathing problems.