BREAKING NEWS

SPAK comes out with the latest announcement: 25 criminals are sent to GJKKO! This is how much money has been seized

SPAK comes out with the latest announcement: 25 criminals are sent to GJKKO!
x
BREAKING NEWS

High tension in the Baltics, the decisive hours that can prevent a "Third World War", here are the 3 countries where an armed conflict could break out

High tension in the Baltics, the decisive hours that can prevent a "Third
x
BREAKING NEWS

Bad explosion in Belgrade, internationals "shake" Vu?i?, the European Union approves for the first time the document on Kosovo that will shake Serbia

Bad explosion in Belgrade, internationals "shake" Vu?i?, the European
x
BREAKING NEWS

'Earthquake' in Britain/ Boris Johnson will resign today

'Earthquake' in Britain/ Boris Johnson will resign today
x
BREAKING NEWS

Suffered a cardiac arrest, a citizen drowned while bathing in the sea

Suffered a cardiac arrest, a citizen drowned while bathing in the sea
x
BREAKING NEWS

The affair of the incinerators, Frrok Çupi explodes the "bomb" and attacks Meta and Kryemadhi, reveals who gave the file to LSI

The affair of the incinerators, Frrok Çupi explodes the "bomb"
x
BREAKING NEWS

Journalist Robert Papa surprises: the US Embassy supports Berisha's protest, DASH's reports about Rama are derogatory

Journalist Robert Papa surprises: the US Embassy supports Berisha's
x
BREAKING NEWS

The EU deals a heavy blow to Vladimir Putin, this is why Russia is on the verge of collapse

The EU deals a heavy blow to Vladimir Putin, this is why Russia is on the verge
x

Ekonomia

The Transparency Board convenes, oil and gasoline increase, the price of gas decreases, this is how much a liter will be bought today

The Transparency Board convenes, oil and gasoline increase, the price of gas

Despite the comprehensive crisis that has gripped our country, the Transparency Board has decided to increase oil and gasoline. The decision was taken yesterday by the Board and is expected to remain in force until the next meeting of the Transparency Board. Thus, according to the announcement of the Ministry of Finance, from yesterday afternoon at 18:00 oil and gasoline will cost more, while the price of gas has been reduced by 10 lek. The Transparency Board has decided that oil will cost 237 ALL / liter, or 5 ALL more than before. While gasoline from today will be sold at 234 ALL / liter, or 10 ALL more than it was. Meanwhile, according to the announcement, the price of gas has decreased, and will cost 90 ALL / liter, from 100 ALL before. "Retail price of gasoline by-product of standard SSH EN 590 to be 237 lekë / liter, while wholesale price 225 lekë / liter. The retail price of the gasoline by-product of the SSH EN standard should be 234 Lekë / liter, while the wholesale price should be 222 Lekë / liter. The retail price of the gas by-product should be 90 Lekë / liter at retail and the wholesale price 78 Lekë / liter for vehicles. * at gas stations, while at other points for household and industrial consumers the price should not include excise) ", it is said in the notification of the Transparency Board. while of wholesale 222 ALL / liter. The retail price of the gas by-product should be 90 Lekë / liter at retail and the wholesale price 78 Lekë / liter for vehicles. * at gas stations, while at other points for household and industrial consumers the price should not include excise) ", it is said in the notification of the Transparency Board. while of wholesale 222 ALL / liter. The retail price of the gas by-product should be 90 Lekë / liter at retail and the wholesale price 78 Lekë / liter for vehicles. * at gas stations, while at other points for household and industrial consumers the price should not include excise) ", it is said in the notification of the Transparency Board.

 "The culprits are revealed", for the increase of prices, the greater weight of fuels

But as inflation jumped in the first quarter of this year beyond any forecast, it seems that the main "culprit" has been processed foods, accounting for 40% of total price increases. In second place are energy products, especially starting from the end of February, given that the contribution of this category to headline inflation was about 0.4 percentage points higher than in the previous quarter or 22% of the total. Scan Television details the main reasons for the 4.4% increase in annual inflation in the first three months of the year. The main weight of growth is carried by fuels, which occupy 27% of the total. In second place are vegetables, which have contributed 14% to the overall inflation rate, followed in third place by bread and cereals, which have contributed to measure 9. 5% of the total value. In fourth place in the rate of contribution to inflation come raw foods with 7.8%, followed by non-food consumer goods responsible for 7.6% of the total. In sixth place in terms of contribution come processed foods, with 6.6%, followed in seventh place by fruits, whose prices have risen much less than those of vegetables, but still having a share of 6.4% in contribution final. While the low contribution to the inflation-adjusted commodity inflation rate stands out. They rank at the bottom of the table with a modest contribution of 0.2% in total. In sixth place in terms of contribution come processed foods, with 6.6%, followed in seventh place by fruits, whose prices have risen much less than those of vegetables, but still having a share of 6.4% in contribution final. While the low contribution to the inflation-adjusted commodity inflation rate stands out. They rank at the bottom of the table with a modest contribution of 0.2% in total. In sixth place in terms of contribution come processed foods, with 6.6%, followed in seventh place by fruits, whose prices have risen much less than those of vegetables, but still having a share of 6.4% in contribution final. While the low contribution to the inflation-adjusted commodity inflation rate stands out. They rank at the bottom of the table with a modest contribution of 0.2% in total.