A fight breaks out within the anti-American gang, Berisha "fires" Bardhi as the head of the group and calls him a mere deputy, the former General Secretary of the DP ignores the Re-establishment Assembly
Spartak Ngjela announces shocking news from SPAK about Sali Berisha: Here is what is hidden behind the chaos caused by the former prime minister in the Assembly
Here is the tape where Sali Berisha was recorded, who brought about all the murders in Tropoja, how SPAK will finally "bury" the former prime minister with the investigations in the "Haklaje" file, Romeo Kara reveals the hard details
Meloni opens a factory in Serbia and brings Africans to Albania, the Italian Prime Minister mocks Edi Rama and caresses President Vucic
SPAK in the "courtyard" of Rama, this is how the prosecutors are investigating the complete file of "McGonigal" in cooperation with the FBI, from letters and information with American intelligence, to the interrogation in complete secrecy in New York
Here are the two powerful women in the SP who can take the reins of the government after the departure of Edi Rama, what is expected to happen on December 8, the socialists in anxiety
SPAK before the trial by fire", Sali Berisha ignores justice and continues not to implement the court's decision, the third rejection of BKH agents is expected
Ilir Meta is soon arrested, the prosecutors have closed the "CEZ-DIA" file, here's what's happening inside SPAK, Romeo Kara reveals the sensational behind-the-scenes
Why do you find "patriots" against Serbia in Tirana, but who lower their "pants" in front of Greece?
Written by Kreshnik Spahiu 1 Tetor 2023
Can you find where Fred Beleri of Greece differs from Milan Radoicic of Serbia?
I have been listening for three days with amazement to the "Patriots" of Albania who scream about the attacks of Serbia, but who lower their panties in front of Greece!
Patriotism in Albania is slightly different than in Kosovo. Although there are some commonalities in some parts of society.
Let's say in Albania there are people who love Berisha more than Albania, just like in Kosovo there are people who criticized Albin Kurti, they equate it to: "You don't love Kosovo, if you don't love the president."
So the commonality is that Albanians partly love the party more than Kosovo and Albania.
However, there are some specifics that the Albanians of Albania remain far from patriotic sensitivity compared to the Albanians of Kosovo. Maybe communism made the Albanians in Albania "internationalist" and the occupation in the north made them "nationalist".
To illustrate it, I am taking two characters who have seriously threatened the territorial integrity of Kosovo and Albania with their gangs:
Milan Radoiçiç and Fredi Beleri, respectively, are supported by Belgrade and Athens for territorial claims in the north of Kosovo and the south of Albania.
- both have participated in military attacks, respectively, one against the independence of Kosovo and the other against Albania,
- both are voted by the Serbian and Greek minorities,
- both have political formations in the Assembly,
- both are financed from abroad: from Serbia and Greece,
- both have been suspected and investigated for crimes,
- both aim at the Serbization of Kosovo and the Hellenization of Albania,
- both have the support of the Serbian and Greek Orthodox churches,
- two aim at the autonomy of municipalities inhabited by Serbs and Greeks in Kosovo and Albania,
- Beleri was investigated for the murder of 3 Albanian soldiers at the border, while Radoicic for the murder of an Albanian policeman.
The changes with these processes are the various "patriotic" turbulences that Tirana has from Pristina:
- Pristina put the bullet in them, Albania put them in for mayor
- In Kosovo, there is no Albanian to vote for Radoiçi, in Albania thousands of militants of Berisha and Meta they voted for Fredi Beleri as chairman.
- In Kosovo, Radoicic's people have been declared a terrorist organization, while in Albania the opposition declared Fred Beler a hero and a political prisoner.
- In Kosovo, the opposition united with Albin Kurti against Radoicic, in Albania the opposition united with Fred Beleri against Rama.
In order not to prolong the change of patriots in Kosovo in contrast to Albania is this.
Hashim Thaçi came out of prison in favor of Kosovo, against Radoicic of Serbia.
In Albania, Berisha and Meta form an alliance with Beleri of Greece to overthrow the Albanian government.
Can you imagine if today's Kosovo opposition lined up in favor of Radoicic's Serbian gang to overthrow Albin Kurti?
No, it does not happen that they love the state more than power. Against Serbia they are together.
This is the difference with the spies of Albania.