BREAKING NEWS

The apartment in Gjirokastra was engulfed in flames, killing a minor

The apartment in Gjirokastra was engulfed in flames, killing a minor
x
BREAKING NEWS

Dressed in red and black, the US ambassador gives the STRONG message from Vlora: Nothing can stop us

Dressed in red and black, the US ambassador gives the STRONG message from Vlora:
x
BREAKING NEWS

"Finally", Spartak Ngjela comes out with the message, warns of the long-awaited moment by Albanians: It is time that demands moral retribution to everyone who ...

"Finally", Spartak Ngjela comes out with the message, warns of the
x
BREAKING NEWS

"I was there too", Kreshnik Spahiu publishes exciting images and gives a STRONG message

"I was there too", Kreshnik Spahiu publishes exciting images and gives
x
BREAKING NEWS

Accident in Rinas / The patient who was being transported to Tirana lost his life, the Police reacted

Accident in Rinas / The patient who was being transported to Tirana lost his
x
BREAKING NEWS

"I saw them with my own eyes" / Former well-known ambassador detonated the 'bomb' for the President: Here is how Ilir Meta stole money with sacks when he was prime minister!

"I saw them with my own eyes" / Former well-known ambassador detonated
x
BREAKING NEWS

Accident with Berisha escort / The event takes another turn, security cameras shoot down the bodyguard and reveal the truth, light is shed on what happened in the late hours

Accident with Berisha escort / The event takes another turn, security cameras
x
BREAKING NEWS

After the fire broke out in Covid 3 hospital, Manastirliu immediately arrived at the scene

After the fire broke out in Covid 3 hospital, Manastirliu immediately arrived at
x

Politike

Berisha or Basha will lead the DP? Blendi Fevziu gives the definitive answer: The only real debate in Albania

Berisha or Basha will lead the DP? Blendi Fevziu gives the definitive answer:

Blendi Fevziu commented on the internal situation in the Democratic Party. He said that the Basha-Berisha clash is the only real debate in Albania.

Fevziu added that he sees the statements of Basha and Berisha as a kind of war of nerves. In the end, according to him, he will decide who has the most support.

"In the end, the essence is the balance of power. Everything is divided from where the PD vote leans. "If the membership supports Basha or Berisha", he said.

According to Fevzi, the DP should measure the pulse of its member forces. On the other hand he added that the winner should give opportunities to the losing party and those outside the party to become part of the process. 

"The DP must build a broad coalition and resolve the internal stalemate."

Blendi also said that he does not agree that neither Berisha nor Basha remain at the helm of the party.

Mirela Milori: Do you really see the party with President Berisha and Basha part of the party and with President Basha and Berisha part of the party, after this clash?

Blendi Fevziu: I am for neither one nor the other to remain at the helm of the party. There are many parties in the world that have made such compromises when the two persons have been very strong and we will see this after they are tested. If one has 80% and the other 20% what does it mean, but when they have a strong balance there is always a figure of compromise. The socialist party has done this in Albania.