Scary/ Lightning strikes in Berat, the house crumbles, the firefighters miraculously escape...
Covid-19 in Albania/ The Ministry of Health publishes the figures, here are how many new cases there have been in the last 24 hours
The tragic event in Himare, Spartak Njela makes a strong statement about the former police officer: It turns out to be...
Drastic change in temperatures, what is expected to happen with the weather tomorrow
Frrok Çupi discovers the sensational names that have been removed from politics and exposes them all: Azem Hajdari told me that 'I will kill Berisha, or he will kill me', Ilir Meta wanted to execute Becchetti for 2 million euros, here how they poisoned...
What is happening? Two explosions in Tirana / Explosives are planted in two apartments, the police reveal the details
Troubles for Ilir Meta are increasing, the Assembly asks the File Authority to publish the names of former insurance agents who are part of the Public Administration
The behind-the-scenes "bombshell" is revealed, this is why Berisha took out the spy file from Meta, Begaj's decree, flirting with Rama and ambassador Kim made the head of "Foltore" mad
"This should be the scheme and plan of the investigation" / The affair of the incinerators, Manjani brings out the behind the scenes and gives the solution: So that they do not go to close the scandal ...
Written by SOT.COM.AL 16 Shkurt 2022
Former Minister of Justice, Ylli Manjani has come out with a strong reaction on social networks regarding the debates that are taking place over the incinerators affair.
Manjani writes that it is enough to answer a few questions listed below and it all ends.
The issue of incinerators is not a matter of procedure!
If they want to find out the truth about the mafia scheme of incinerated waste treatment, they have to find the answers to these questions:
1. Why was the waste treatment with Incineration decided ?! The EU does not suggest it. It is the most expensive method possible, especially for a poor country like ours.
2. Why 3 incinerators ?! The whole Balkans has none. Who did the calculations? How did these accounts come out ?! What is the real impact on the environment, today and in the future ?!
3. Why were the concession companies selected without TENDER ?! What great advantages did these companies have ?! So who introduced them to the decision makers ?!
4. How much money did the concessionaires have ready to invest and what was the source of this money ?! The anti-mafia law was invented for this case.
5. What was the analysis of the economic viability of incinerated waste treatment? Are the increased fees calculated? Did the local government participate and to what extent?
6. What is the ownership of the three investor companies ?!
7. What are the financial obligations of the state arising from these contracts ?! Why pay money for incineration without inventors ?!
8. What is the hierarchy of public decision-making and what are the responsibilities in each of its links?
The answers to these questions can be found in official documents but also in the question of the responsible persons. In such cases, a full and comprehensive expertise is done, preferably with experts from Albania, who should decompose this scheme according to these questions.
This should be the scheme and plan of the investigation.
Of course, the investigation of procedural responsibilities is not excluded, because it does not lead to the essence of the problem.
What the political investigators in the parliament of SPAK suggest and do, where we find who signed and who wet it without wetting it, without a head, without a body and without a logical axis, do not lead to the clarification but to the closing of the scandal !!!