Scary/ Alert issued, tornado risk in Ion, map published, here's where it's expected to happen
The arrest of the trauma doctor/ "You helped me, but I will kill you with stones", Lorenc Vangjeli: Under the policemen's masks, the portrait of every ungrateful Albanian
Funds from Russia/ The PD leadership meeting is closed, here is what is expected to happen today
"If measures are not taken, we can expect only victims", Artan Hoxha raises great concern for Shkodra: It is not only crime!
The investigation into the "Partizani" complex, the former head of the FA Command, ends in SPAK
The same scheme of Ilir Metaj, how he is trying to get rid of the spy file, just as he threw it away with the video with the voice and image of Dritan Prifti, here are the behind-the-scenes
"The suite costs $2,700 per night not including..."/ The well-known journalist uncovers the latest scandal, reveals how much Rama's room cost in the luxury hotel in Manhattan: It was just him and the Prime Minister of Morocco!
Idajet Beqiri: Ilir Meta's gang has threatened me with murder, here is the other "scorching" file about the former president that I will take to SPAK, very soon the two biggest political leaders will be arrested
The Assembly ultimatum to the Inspector of Justice to hit corrupt judges and prosecutors before "washing" Vetingu, here are the 11 tasks for ILD
Written by Rigels Seliman 10 Gusht 2022
Prosecutors and judges involved in corruption cases that have not yet come before the vetting bodies seem to have difficult days ahead of them. The Assembly of Albania has issued an ultimatum to the High Inspector of Justice, Artur Metani, to focus on the examination of citizens' complaints against judges and prosecutors, who have not yet passed the vetting process. Recently, there have been cases where some prosecutors and judges, aware that they will be dismissed by the Veting Commission, are wreaking havoc in the judiciary with abusive, arbitrary and corrupt decisions, until they are called by the Veting Commission to be recognized with their verification file. This category of magistrates is also considered different from KÇK judges and prosecutors (kap ça te kapesh), these labels were made by Prime Minister Edi Rama in particular. Most of them follow the same strategy, where they resign from the system as soon as the Vetting Commission recognizes them with the verification file, passing the burden of proof for findings about wealth, clean image and professional skills. For some judges and prosecutors of the first instance, the verification process has started since the end of 2019 and they have not yet familiarized themselves with the verification file. However, the subjects continue to take decisions that are discussed and denounced as abusive, often with tragic consequences, especially in the release of men who later killed their wives, or of crime figures who were physically eliminated afterwards or committed other crimes. heavy. But under these circumstances, through a resolution for the annual activity of the ILD for 2021, The Assembly asks the High Inspector of Justice to focus on complaints against KÇK judges and prosecutors during 2022. In this way, the ILD can ask the LGJ or the KLP to dismiss an abusive judge or prosecutor, before they appear before the Veting. Also, the Assembly of Albania asks the High Inspector of Justice to treat with priority all cases of conflict of interest that may be encountered during the activity of the governing bodies of the justice system.
Here are the 11 orders of the Assembly for the High Inspectorate of Justice
"SOT" newspaper has also provided the full resolution of the Assembly of Albania for 2021, as it recommends the High Inspector of Justice to implement 11 orders:
1. The drafting of detailed provisions for the administration of the case management system for the investigative procedure, as well as the public disclosure of partial information, according to the determination of the High Inspector of Justice in accordance with and in implementation of Article 137 of Law no. 96/2016 "On the status of judges and prosecutors in the Republic of Albania";
2. Fast-paced work on the drafting of the regulation for the handling of complaints and the drafting of a general inspection methodology;
3. Vijimin me ritme të shpejta të punës për përfundimin e procedurave të rekrutimit të inspektorëve pranë Zyrës së Inspektorit të Lartë të Drejtësisë;
4. Nxitjen e bashkëpunimit me Këshillin e Lartë Gjyqësor, Këshillin e Lartë të Prokurorisë, Ministrinë e Drejtësisë, Prokurorin e Përgjithshëm apo institucione të tjera për paraqitjen e kërkesave të motivuara nga ana e tyre për realizimin e inspektimeve tematike apo institucionale nga ana Zyrës së Inspektorit të Lartë të Drejtësisë;
5. Hartimin dhe miratimin e planit vjetor të inspektimeve institucionale dhe tematike, si dhe bërjen publik të tij në faqen zyrtare të institucionit;
6. Vijimin me ritme të shpejta të trajtimit të ankesave të dorëzuara nga organet kompetente gjatë periudhës kalimtare, si dhe trajtimin me përparësi të ankesave të cilat për shkak të parashikimeve të nenit 117 të ligjit nr. 96/2016 “Për statusin e gjyqtarëve dhe prokurorëve në Republikën e Shqipërisë” mund të parashkruhen, duke shmangur kështu arkivimin e tyre pa bërë të mundur verifikimin dhe hetimin nga institucioni;
7. Ndjekjen me prioritet të ankesave ndaj magjistratëve në proces vettingu në funksion të përgjegjshmërisë dhe llogaridhënies së tyre;
8. Trajtimin me prioritet të të gjitha rasteve të konfliktit të interesit që mund të ndeshen gjatë aktivitetit të organeve të qeverisjes së sistemit të drejtësisë;
9. Reviewing work objectives and drafting a new strategic plan, extended in time and according to a coordinated methodology, to serve as a basis for general planning and performance management;
10. Commitment to perform internal control periodically, mainly in the accountability of inspectors;
11. Monitoring and increasing transparency towards the public through the use of various public communication channels.