He invited him to visit Kosovo, Rama replied to Kurti: Thank you
"There is no turning back" / Lulzim Basha takes a firm stand for the expulsion of Berisha from the Democratic Party and issues a strong warning: These three are the greatest misfortune for every Albanian!
Albin Kurti sends a public letter to Edi Rama: Let us start the preparations for ...
Unexpected decision / The German Embassy in Tirana closes, all meetings are canceled. The official announcement is whitewashed
Shocks Spartak Ngjela, shows the terrible end that awaits Sali Berisha: He is in trouble! He is so strong, when he was in front of Ramiz Alia ...
Yuri Kim reacts after the meeting with Lindita Nikolla, gives a strong message for Albanian politics
The document comes out / From Berisha to Kryemadhi, the deputies who did not vote for the "Rama 3" government, here is who abstained (NAMES)
Ilir Meta "wakes up" and sends a strong message to the opposition: Do not force me to do your job
OSCE publishes final report on April 25 elections / The first reaction comes from Lulzim Basha
Written by SOT.COM.AL 26 Korrik 2021
Lulzim Basha's full reaction to the final OSCE / ODIHR report
The final OSCE / ODIHR report confirms that on April 25, the will of the Albanians was alienated.
These are some of the conclusions of the final OSCE / ODIHR report on 25 April:
- Mass vote buying.
- Pressure on voters.
- Merger of the ruling party with the state.
- Misuse of public assets to the advantage of the ruling party.
- Abuse of power and public functions.
- Increase employment in public administration for electoral purposes.
- Pressure on the public administration to vote for the ruling party.
- Use of reconstruction funds to orient the vote.
- Legalizations in exchange for the vote.
- Theft of private and personal data of Albanians from the ruling party and the establishment of the criminal system of patronagers by exerting pressure and blackmail on citizens through this system.
- Using criminal groups to put pressure on voters.
- Unilateral constitutional changes, contrary to the recommendations of the Venice Commission.
Summed up in two words: ELECTION MASSACRE!
The report confirms what all Albanians already know: April 25 had nothing to do with democracy and free and fair elections.