"We are facing the big event", Spartak Ngjela makes the sensational prediction for Albania: It depends on Rama and ...
"Knives behind the back", Brace tells the reasons why he left the government and the clashes with Rama: There was no room for two
Well-known Italian journalist warns of China's scary plan that is alarming NATO: After Putin, here is the "earthquake" that will cause Xi Jinping
What is expected to happen? Spartak Ngjela issues 'bomb' warning
Albanian sport in mourning, the former volleyball player of the National Team (NAME) dies
Explosive with explosion in a hotel in Saranda, the first information is revealed
"It is a horror, only villas and palaces are built here", Brace bites Rama again for the cows
They manipulated the result of the April 25 elections in Elbasan, who are the CEAZ members who ended up in police custody
What is happening in Serbia? Bomb alarm on Belgrade bridges
Written by SOT.COM.AL 16 Maj 2022
Following the threatening reports of bombs being planted in Belgrade primary schools, new threats arrived on the afternoon of May 16 that bombs had been planted on bridges in Belgrade, as well as in the "Stadium" shopping center, the Ministry of Internal Affairs confirmed to Radio Serbia Television (RTS).
The Serbian Ministry of Internal Affairs said that the Branko Bridge, the Gazelle Bridge, the New Railway Bridge, as well as the Panceva Bridge are among the locations where bomb reports were received.
Reporting on the bomb has reached the shopping center "Stadium" in Belgrade, where at 16:30 the match between KF Vozhdovc and KF Partizan is scheduled, RTS reports
Reports of planted bombs reached 97 primary and secondary schools in Belgrade on the morning of May 16, and after verifications in a large number of schools, the reports were found to be false, the Serbian Ministry of Education announced.
The students have returned to school, while in the schools where the security inspection is still ongoing, the students have been sent home, the ministry said in a statement.
"As of 14:00, the police have inspected 60 primary and 13 secondary schools in Belgrade and it has been found that this is a matter of false concern, while the others are being inspected," said Slavko Gak, secretary of education and child protection, in a statement posted on the Belgrade city website.
As he pointed out, there is no relaxation until the last school is inspected.
"Security is the most important thing in situations like this," Gak said.
Reports have reached, among others, the primary schools "King Peter II Karadjordjevic", "Vladimir Rollovic", "Gjura Jaksic", "Danilo Kish", "St. Sava" and "Drinka Pavlovic", RTS reports.
According to RTS, parents have received messages not to bring their children to school, teaching has not started and children who have already arrived at school are returning home.
Also, the police of Nis on the morning of May 16 received a report that a bomb had been planted at the airport "Constantine the Great" in that city.
Police confirmed to the Beta agency that a counter-sabotage check is underway and that the reporting is likely to be false.
Ky është raportimi i dytë për bombë të vendosur në Nish brenda një muaji, ndërkaq që ka pasur raportime të rreme për bomba të vendosura edhe në qendrat tregtare të këtij qyteti.
Dy raportime të rreme se mjete shpërthyese ishin vendosur në stacionin hekurudhor të Beogradit të Ri dhe në kopshtin zoologjik të Beogradit u dërguan gjithashtu më 15 maj.
Një raportim, në vargun e raportimeve të rreme, ishte të premten, më 13 maj, kur kërcënimet për bombë u dërguan në adresat e tri qendrave tregtare dhe katër konvikteve studentore në Beograd.
Në muajt e fundit, që nga fillimi i pushtimit rus të Ukrainës, objektet publike në Beograd kanë qenë cak i raportimeve të rreme për bomba.
Serbia's Ministry of Internal Affairs had previously announced that due to the bomb reports, it would seek assistance through international operational police cooperation to obtain information on the perpetrator, organizers and perpetrators of this crime.
So far, the authorities in Serbia have not revealed who is responsible for these false reports.
It is said that the threats for the suspected bombs came from outside, by e-mail, from an encrypted service, which, unlike other servers, does not store data./REL/