Sad! Valentina Leskaj loses dear man from coronavirus: Today is a very difficult day for me
5 simple steps to follow if you have problems with hair loss after Covid-19
Written by SOT.COM.AL 23 Shkurt 2021
There are many individuals who pass the coronavirus as they may have suffered hair loss.
Coronavirus all over the world has brought great consequences from the mildest complications to those that have led to the loss of lives of those affected.
Covid-19 infection brought with it many surprises and after a year of living with it, people are facing all sorts of problems. According to studies, these distressing falls are generally caused when an individual goes through a period of high fever and stress. adult.
This situation can last from 6 to 9 months, but individuals who are going through it should not be stressed. Hair loss occurs normally and the phase during which it occurs is called telogen effluvium.
In post-Covid individuals it lasts longer than usual, says dermatologist Erjona Shehu, who gave some advice on what to do.
1. First we need to reduce stress and not experience this temporary hair loss as a tragedy. Stress itself increases hair loss.
2. We can take hair vitamins at the pharmacy and take them according to the dermatologist's recommendations.
3. We should not dry our hair with very hot water.
4. We should not do extreme hair pulling and aggressive styling.
5. As few stylists as possible: spray, gel or foam.