Over 3 thousand tests! Here are how many new cases of COVID were registered in the last 24 hours in Albania, revealing the cities where the coronavirus is making a name for itself
You will be surprised! Why you should never throw away used tea bags
Written by SOT.COM.AL 15 Janar 2021
If until recently you threw away the bags, now is the time to save them as their uses will surprise you.
1.If you have decided to decorate the balcony with new fragrances and colors, do not forget to place a tea bag inside the vase before planting the flowers. Then add the soil and other ingredients. That way they will always be thriving.
2.Waxing does not always go as it should and you can often suffer minor damage, such as light or deep cuts. Use tea bags to stop bleeding. They also have anti-inflammatory properties and do not allow the wound to become infected.
3. People who are allergic to soaps or dishwashers can easily replace them with used tea bags. They immediately remove fat and burns.
4. Even though you may have washed your hands, they still smell like the garlic you peeled before. In a bowl add apple cider vinegar, water and tea bags and wash your hands with this detergent.
5. The bad smell that comes from shoes becomes unbearable during the summer, therefore flavor your shoes and ballerinas with tea bags.
6. Whenever you feel tired, place frozen tea bags over your eyes or all over your face. Their sense of relaxation is equivalent to that of a massage.
7. What if we propose a new scrub? It with olive oil, lemon, brown sugar and the contents of the sachets will remove dead cells and give a fresh look to your face.
8. If you are very exposed to the sun, you can moisturize the skin using sachets soaked in milk.