BREAKING NEWS

Spartak Braho slightly measures Meta: What the president is doing has not happened in any country in the world

Spartak Braho slightly measures Meta: What the president is doing has not
x

Shëndeti

Beware as this is fatal to life / Do not make this mistake with potatoes, 4 members of a family lose their lives tragically because of this

Beware as this is fatal to life / Do not make this mistake with potatoes, 4

Potatoes can be a delicious food that can be used for countless and delicious recipes. Unfortunately, in some cases this can be fatal. If you have potatoes in your house that have been left for a long time, you should throw them away.

8-year-old Maria Chelysheva from Russia became an orphan in 2014 due to the pile of old potatoes that her family left to rot in the basement. When her father went to the basement to get some potatoes, he never returned. Mary's mother then went to the basement to find her, but she never returned.

The same thing happened to Mary's brother, and finally to her grandmother. Mary's grandmother had previously asked the neighbors for help, but when the neighbors came, the woman was already alone in the basement and suffered the same terrible fate as the rest of the family, except Mary.

It is important to remember that potatoes contain glycoalkaloids, a chemical compound that is also found in poisonous plants.

Concentration of glycoalkaloids causes them to release dangerous toxic gases. Exposure to this deadly combination killed Mary's family.

Even Mary was ready to die when she was looking for her family. Luckily, the gas dissipated a bit because her mother left the door open. What happened to Mary's family is horrible.