The well-known meteorologist warns of drastic weather changes: Here's what will happen to the temperatures in the next 5 days
"There is still hope!", Albania 'smashes' Israel's gate, Uzuni performs a real magic (VIDEO)
"Witnesses can be killed"/ What Ervin Karamuço is warning: The scenarios are very scary, I hope they don't happen
What are they looking for? Police forces shield Vlora
COVID in Albania/ The Ministry of Health gives the important announcement: What has happened in the last 24 hours
"The Third World War has already started", the well-known Russian figure sounds the alarm: Nuclear catastrophe...
Oil is 'flying' again/ the Transparency Board changes prices again, this is how much fuel will be sold
The head of SPAK warns of sensational arrests among the corrupt, reveals that special prosecutors and BKH agents are cooperating with 20 joint investigative teams from EU countries
Easily found in Albania, the healing powers of this flower are incredible
Written by SOT.COM.AL 8 Gusht 2022
Milkweed can be found everywhere in Albania, both in the mountainous and coastal areas.
Its presence in the Albanian nature is an added value not only for the added charm in the landscapes but above all for the curative values ??it has for health.
Milkweed is a plant that has given life to many different species in the plant world.
It is rich in values, due to the very fact that almost all parts of the plant have high medicinal values.
The moment you cut a leaf or a stem, you will notice a milky liquid that immediately coagulates. This liquid is toxic if it comes into contact with the skin.
Consequently, while some parts of the milkweed can be used in folk medicine, the plant itself can be toxic.
It is recommended to use gloves when processing or plucking it. Milkweed seeds are not sold commercially and have a limited shelf life.
Interesting data on nutritional and medicinal values
According to the experts of AgroWeb.org, Milk Flower contains some very important minerals, in particular sodium, potassium, calcium and lithium. The plant also contains beta carotene, vitamin C and phenols.
Milkweed is widely used to clear the airways and treat asthma.
It has a widening and relieving effect on the airways which makes it ideal for many symptoms that affect them.
The root of the plant has an anti-vomiting effect. As we mentioned above, although the leaves, roots and flowers have medicinal value, the milk they produce is poisonous and can damage the skin and other surfaces of the body.
Health Values ??and Therapeutic Uses
Milkweed is widely used to treat bronchitis and problems related to asthma.
This flower provides healing and relief from symptoms caused by cold and flu.
Other uses of Milkweed can be found below.
• Milkweed leaves help against skin irritations. Milk may be toxic but it is effective in removing warts.
• Extract of crushed milkweed flowers can cure eye infections and inflammations.
• Bima besohet të ofrojë shërim nga ethet tropikale sepse lehtëson prodhimin e trombociteve.
• Lule Qumështorja mund të përdoret edhe për të trajtuar pickimin e gjarpërit.
• Lule Qumështorja njihet të ketë vlera kundër krimbave dhe parazitëve të tjerë që prekin organizmin.
• Lule Qumështorja stimulon prodhimin e qumështit tek nënat lehonë.
• Rrënja e Lule Qumështores mund të transformohet në një pastë për të shëruar dhimbjet e stomakut. Megjithatë, ajo duhet konsumuar vetëm në doza të rekomanduara sepse mund të shkaktojë të vjella.
• Lule Qumështorja mendohet të ketë vlera antivirale dhe është përdorur në trajtimet e disenterisë dhe zbutjen e simptomave të diaresë.
• Chinese folk medicine experts use this herb for its laxative effect. It removes excess fluids from the body, alleviates edema and inflammation in the lymphatic glands./AgroWeb.org