Why not create a new party? Sali Berisha answers
What happens if Sali Berisha gets the Democratic Party? Escobar: Biden and Blinken have been clear
EU supports extension of vetting bodies: It is an important step
"It hurts a lot" / PD publishes the video: Everyone with eyes on the forehead understands that Berisha and Rama are together
He was caught "mat" by the cameras communicating with Flamur Noka, Ulsi Manja reacts for the first time
Coronavirus in Albania: 6 loss of life and 1549 new cases in the last 24 hours!
Whatsapp conversations with Lindita Nikolla and Ulsi Manja, comes the first reaction from Flamur Noka
KPA member ends up in SPAK, accused of forging documents
This is the best and most natural way / The ancient Japanese method says that every problem in the body is solved with a hand massage
Written by SOT.COM.AL 17 Nëntor 2021
The ancient Japanese art of Jin Shin Jyutsu believes that every beginning of the problem in the human body has its roots in tension. And according to this theory, the best way to balance the tension is to release the trapped energy through a hand massage.
They believed that each finger is associated with a certain organ and emotion, so all we have to do is gently massage our fingers to get rid of a certain pain or problem.
1. What do 5 fingers mean?
The ancient Japanese method says that every problem in the body is
great: It is said to be related to the stomach and can help with the digestive system and headaches.
Indicator: According to the Japanese method, represents the kidneys. Massaging it helps with back pain but also with that of the teeth, scars, or shoulder part up.
Middle finger: Connects to the liver and helps with fatigue, dry cough and eye problems. It can also affect the stabilization of our anger, or problems with instability.
Ring finger: It is connected to the liver and colon. Helps us with deep breaths, boredom and negative energy.
Little finger: It connects to the heart and its massage can calm your nerves in moments of stress. It also helps you with uncertainty and confusion.
2. The tips of each finger: By applying light pressure on them, you can minimize the symptoms of the common flu, such as fever or sore throat. The tip of the thumb is connected to the diaphragm, the index finger and the middle finger to the head, the ring finger to the hand and the little finger to the solar plexus, the nerves that play an important role in the stomach, kidneys and liver. What you can do is bite the tip of each finger for 20 seconds.
3. Connections between 4 fingers: These parts of the fingers you see in the picture are connected to our eyes and ears. Tired eyes, or ear pain can be relieved if you massage this finger area.
4. "Meridiani" i mushkërive: Kjo zonë përfshin gjithë hapësirën që nga maja e gishtit tregues e deri tek kyçi. Duke i ushtruar presion të lehtë, mund të trajtoni të ftohtin, dhimbjen e fytit, teshtimat dhe ethet.
5. Pika që lidhet me zemrën: Ky damari që shihni këtu është perfekt për t'ju çliruar nga ankthi. Madje, një studim i kryer në 2017-ën e ka konfirmuar çfarë thotë metoda japoneze. Sipas tyre, para se të futeshin në operacionin e zemrës, mjekët i masazhonin në këtë pikë dhe ata ndiheshin më pak në ankth. Nëse e masazhoni për 1 minutë tek të dyja duart, do ta ndjeni çlirimin.
6. Points in the middle of the wrist: To find this point fixed, you need to stretch the 3 fingers in the middle and see the area that is created in the middle of your wrist, both on the outside and the inside. You can massage it if you want to calm down from stomach ache, or nausea.
7. Base of the index finger: This point is where your index finger connects to the vein created in the wrist. By exerting a little force on this area, you will help yourself with breathing problems. It is also believed that this area helps you to be more in the mood and regulate emotions.