Here are the secret bargains between Rama, Berisha, Meta and Gazment Bardhi, their mafia codes to threaten each other, the connections with the oligarchs, the behind the scenes allegations of wiping the servers on "January 21" and the details of the bi...
Spartak Ngjela: Here is the 'Achilles' heel' in justice that can save Sali Berisha from 'house arrest' and the only case when his mandate as a deputy can be burned, why the former prime minister can give him peace if the file is investigated of 'Januar...
Idajet Beqiri: Here are all of Berisha's attempts to cover up the crime of January 21, 2011, the scheme to bill the murders to the opposition, the fabrication of close-up wounds and the reward that was given to the guards, we are ready to take to SPAK ...
Alex Soros takes the "command" of Albania, this is how Edi Rama replaced Damir Fazllic and Sali Berisha with the tycoon of the "Open Society"
After Becket's 140 million euros, almost another 140 million euros for the Port of Durrës, here are the fines that the Albanians will pay for the whims of Edi Rama, the Italian journalist puts the prime minister in a "trap"
Five ministers and 5 ex-ministers of the SP have fallen into the "net" of SPAK, the well-known journalist uncovers the behind-the-scenes and shows who is blocking the arrest of Ilir Meta, here are the facts that implicate Sali Berisha in the murders of...
The IT expert breaks the super scandal of AKSHI, this is how Mirlinda Karçanaj got her hands on the secret information inside the new vetting institutions
Kastriot Aliaj: I tell you the secrets of the UDB and OZNA files that bear the name of Sali Berisha, how the Serbian secret services recruited him, who was the 'manager' who gave him the orders in complete secrecy and the names of the spies he collabor...
Dosja Partizani/ After the VOA news, Jamarbër Malltezi reacts: The SPAK file goes up in flames
Written by SOT.COM.AL 29 Nëntor 2023
The son-in-law of former Prime Minister Sali Berisha Jamarbër Malltezi has commented on the news published by the Voice of America regarding the partisan file, which SPAK accuses of corruption. With a post on Facebook, Malltezi writes that the SPAK file comes out as a balloon and not true. Meanwhile, for the Voice of America news, Malltezi writes that it is generally correct, but the voice of the owners is missing.
The file of SPAK is released tollumbace. The VOA news is generally correct, but you could have asked for a statement from the owners as well. It is understood that
(1) the land belonged to 5 families of legal owners in Tirana who requested the property since 1995 and returned it to you after 13 years + over 2 years of procedures for the purchase of dilapidated and occupied buildings on the land of the owners (unlike Carlo who becomes the owner of 6 firms from Edi Rama within 7 months: 3 VKM, 2 contracts, 1 or 2 building permits);
(2) dualism KRRT-KRTRSh:
2.1. The KRRT of Edi Rames has gone through 10 changes of destination from Sportive to Residential during 2006 (all of them were for larger areas than this, which Edi Rames had 3 minutes of his own saying that they are forcibly occupied) and the KRRTSh has approved 10 requests to Rama in 2006 and he did not approve some yes and some no,
2.2. The decisions of the KRRT passed without the names of the owner families, so it cannot ask the KRTRSh to say who the land belonged to;
2.3. As for the composition of the KRRT, we don't know how it was 17 years ago because it says that there were most of the directors who were from the central government, BUT if the Municipality did not want to pass any issue, it did not put it on the KRRT meeting agenda because it had Her TECHNICAL ADVICE that decided which one to pass and which one not to. That's why Edi Rama wanted here and passed it.
(3) it is implied but missing the fact that it was the Urbaplan company chosen by Edi Rama that proposed the entire area as a residential area as early as December 2008. These are signed by Edi Rama who suggests the U-12 area as a new urban area with parameters medium and high construction.
(4) The sports law has nothing to do with the destination of the land. The destination of the area is determined by the local government (Municipality of Edi Rames) and not by the sports law. In every city in Europe, sports areas have been regularly relocated with the expansion of cities, and this has not been solved with the law on sports, nor with the return of property, but with the Urban Regulatory Plan of the city. This was a dirty insinuation of the political Spakists, but I refuted them in the Mass Appeal session. The regulatory plan required flower gardens in the Magnet area and we hired the world-famous architect Libeskind and created not a flower garden but the largest urban PARK in Tirana after the Great Lake Park.
(5) As the decision of GJKKO dated 20.010.2023 pg. 59 shows, in the parliamentary committee at that time the law was passed by consensus by 12 deputies of all political wings as it matched the sports law with that of properties.
(6) The news ignores the fact that there are two other court decisions that have found Edi Ramen guilty of abuse of office with damages over €300,000.
The news has rightly ignored the insinuations over 10 pages of SPAK regarding being or not in the Deployment Plan of the Armed Forces and/or being removed from the Deployment Plan since the SPAK files themselves confirm that this was NOT EVEN IN 2004 in the Plan of The spread of the FA that Pandeli Majko has given to him, signed by President Alfred Moisiu. Therefore, they are clearly insinuations to blow the political trumpet of the master thief Edi Rama.
In general, correct news, but you could have received clarifications from the 5 noble families that own Tirona.